Sungei Besi-Ulu Klang Expressway

Anti-SUKE group wants new environmental impact assessment report

Date of Release: 
Jan 19 2016

SNTS chairman Agos Hassan Ashari said that they only found out about the extension at a meeting with Selangor infrastructure exco Zaidy Abdul Talib this evening.

"We checked with the DOE (Department of Environment) last year and they confirmed that as of December 31, 2015, there had been no application for anu extension from project developer Projek Lintasan Kota Holdings Sdn Bhd (Prolintas).

"However, today were told that the DOE had made a mistake and the document was extended until 2017," he said.

Agos said the meeting with Zaidy and the authorities was uneventful.

«
Syndicate content